Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Monday 15 December 2014

Song Thrush

A day off today to finish my Christmas shopping went so well that it left me with a little time to pop down to my patch and see what was about. The answer was not an awful lot, well not out of the ordinary anyway. There were though some really super looking Song Thrushes hopping and skipping around one of the fields. A few Blackbirds and Robins, oh and I did see my first Redwing of the year and on my patch too. A goo day all round.



23 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent photography of the birds!

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That part of your day off sounds way better than the shopping part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo captures. Your common birds are uncommon in other parts of the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a pretty little fella!!
    Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty. Just pretty. I can already hear the sound in your garden =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More than one Song Thrush? I am impressed as they are so scarce nowadays it is something of a Red Letter day if I see one only.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shots Adam.

    One made a brief and rare visit to our garden on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems to have been a good winter for thrushes so far. Not seen so many Song Thrushes about for years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Song Thrush! Lovely shots.. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a gorgeous bird. I like watching birds than shopping, which is why I am starting to panic a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect way to wrap up the day! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Adam, what a beauty you took the time to capture and share~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think a song trush is a good catch :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely images of the pretty thrush.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.