Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Tuesday 12 January 2016

My Charity Runs

Something a little different and away from birds.

I've decided to do a couple of runs for charity this year and am going to try and raise funds for Francis House. Francis House provides care for children and young adults with life threatening conditions. They also provide support and friendship for the whole family during these difficult times. You can find more information on their website:  http://www.francishouse.org.uk 

The runs that I have chosen to do are the Liverpool Half marathon on 13th March and the Manchester 10K on 22nd May. I am currently in training for the half marathon which involves me running 4 times a week. One long run at the weekend, which is currently at 9 miles, keeps me out of trouble.

I'd much rather be out with the camera, but I want to give something back this year, and this is my way of doing it.

Please take a moment to read about Francis House, the charity I have chosen, and if you feel able, I would love you to donate as little or as much as you like. I know it is not easy (ever) let alone straight after Christmas, so anything is greatly appreciated. My last race is in May, so no great rush. I have set up a Just Giving page to help with donations, and it can be found here: Just Giving Adam Jones

Thank you for reading and many thanks. :)



2 comments:

  1. Well done Adam. I wish you luck with your training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Adam. Good for both you, and the Francis House.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.